07 July 2010

I remembered my dream

I went to a super market and choosed to buy something (i don’t know what would I buy). And then I saw to downstair. I saw two men and a woman used veil. One of the man stood and go away. Suddenly, he entered his hands to my jacket and took my wallet. I really shocked and tried to find my handphone and my wallet. But, in my pocket there is just handphone. I ran fast to get the thief. But, he has gone with my wallet. I tried to tell the security, but there was the woman who i saw in the downstairs. I saw the thief has told something to that woman. I told the security that she was a friend’s of the thief. But, the woman said that she didn’t know the man. I really angry with the woman. I hit her angrily. The security separated me. I stopped for a while. but the woman didn’t do anything. I hit her again. Again. Again. I really satisfied of it.

I got up and thought that my wallet was in my cupboard. Alhamdulillah. I had to keep my own things. Oh my wallet and my handphone, I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment