17 July 2010

In the town In the camera-phone

Heeyy yayaya !

There are soo many things I want to share with u, but know I’m busy enough to think about my new senior high school. I must adapt to that school and try to study as hard as my body and my mind can. Pray for me , friends !

Okay, my home is far from my new school. And my father picked me up with motorcycle (he hates traffic jam so much J). I sat at the back and hold my Nokia 5300. I try to take some pictures on the way because I really sleepy on that day.

Here’s the pictures. Hope you enjoy that.

Djaja Drugstore


ITC Kebon Kalapa


Jogja Kepatihan


Plaza Parahyangan


Bank Rakyat Indonesia


Post Office


Bank BTPN


Cikapundung River


Bank BNI





That's all Bandung. If you like that, come here !

Hugs !


No comments:

Post a Comment